Friday, January 6, 2012

Critical Brain Fart Ahoy!

As I sit here and think of what possible things I can post on the inter web for nobody to read/care about I started to realise that I had nothing. Zip. Diddly-squat. Zero. I realised I am suffering from 'brain fart-itis'.

Its a real condition that occurs when one is bored off their ass for a prolonged period of time and haven't been able to game in a dogs age....or since before Christmas.

Side effects include: loss of sleep, crankiness, growing a red beard, yelling at neighborhood kids, crying into one's pillow for no reason, public displays of nudity, watching The View, house work, desire to play Gnome Wars, desire to visit parents and explosive rapid fire farting.

Now a cure is on the horizon for me. Actual sweet life giving gaming is approaching. This weekend is the Eclipse Phase game I've mentioned before. Next weekend is the first session of the Council of Thieves Pathfinder AP run by Jim. I also want to arrange a Carrion Crown AP game this month as well to kick off book three. I will comment on all, naturally, and will get back into the swing of things. I do have video game reviews to write but I want to focus on table top games for a while more before I bombard this blog with video game reviews.

I will also take suggestions from the readers for topics or just general talk backs. Just leave a comment on this post if you please.