Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Scrapping the 12 Days of Blogs-mas.

Frankly after some rather horrible stuff going on in the world (read: school shooting in CT), friends going through personal problems, my own personal problems....I'm not feeling very Christmas-like right now.

In fact I'm pretty damn angry. I don't think that is conducive to writing fluff pieces related to holiday dorkery. What I want to go after is the gun issue in this country. I want to address the topic of organized religion and its influences (good or ill). I want to completely bitch about that Pathfinder MMO Kickstarter for various reasons.....and compared to the other two topics it doesn't matter.

I don't get paid to do this. I do this for enjoyments sake and to leave some sort of mark out there in the aether. And while I was getting learned up in college I was very brief in my online appearances here now I'm going to take my time and craft something worthwhile to read for a change. Something I feel may actually be important to read and one that is all me.

So if you're looking for holiday cheer in this spot.....that isn't what you're going to find as Krampus as taken residence this year at AE.