Sunday, December 25, 2011

The 12th Day of Blogs-mas!

And the big day is finally here! I also want to point out that my wife is totally awesome too. Why is she awesome? Well its because she got me this:

its for my Boba Fetish....wakka wakka!

And she got me this:
So I'm going to be quite busy over the next few days building two totally incredible Lego creations. I will be stopping back through out this next week with a few more posts for recaps and general discussions though.

So with that I want to thank everyone who has been reading this blog since I've started it. I want to thank all my family and friends that gave suggestions for the '12 Days of Blogs-mas' posts. They helped out tremendously. I also want to thank all those brave enough to actually sign up as a 'Fellow Adventurer'. Thanks guys.

So with that have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy and Safe New Year!

There is no try there is only do have a Merry Christmas! So says Lego Santa Yoda.